The Heavy Metal Gamer Show
Heavy Metal Gamer Reacts: Myrkur Singer Is Full of Shit:

So I was tagged in this facebook post that was a article/video from the New York Post about the band Myrkur, which is a "black metal band" and I say that loosely. Now granted, I may not like this band, but what this woman says in the video is absolute horse shit. So I figure I would watch and react to it. I didn't expect to do one of these for a while, but here is another one. I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for watching.
Visit this user's website
Quote this message in a reply
Myrkur is still a thing? Laugh
(04-24-2018, 12:19 PM)Painkiller Wrote: Myrkur is still a thing? Laugh

Sadly yes. Why? I don't know, but this video was on a recent New York post article, which they are known for bullshit, bat shit insane garbage. Them, Noisey and a few others.
Metal World Order: Judas Priest - Firepower Review:

The time has come for me to review "Firepower" by Judas Priest. Even to this day this album has not left my playlist, or anything I listen to music on, and that's a damn good thing. I hope you enjoy this review. Thanks for watching.
Heavy Metal Gamer Plays: Crazy Taxi (Arcade Mode) - Episode 1:

A little change in the schedule this week has me releasing a video today, so here is episode 1 of Crazy Taxi, the PC version. I take a spin at Arcade Mode in the game. I hope you enjoy this let's play. Thanks for watching.
NBA Hangtime (Arcade) Review - Heavy Metal Gamer Show:

To start out the week of content here is a review of NBA Hangtime for the Arcade. This is a game I would play at my friends on the Nintendo 64, but I wanted to focus on the arcade version.
Castle Wolfenstein (Apple II) Review - Heavy Metal Gamer Show:

A new review is here, and this time I check out Castle Wolfenstein. Now a lot of you may know the name Wolfenstein through Wolfenstein 3D, and the later games. Well like Duke Nukem, the series didn't start out as a first peson shooter. So I figure I would do a review of the first game of the series. I hope you enjoy this review. Thanks for watching.
Heavy Metal Gamer Plays: Rocket League - Episode 1:

To finish out this week of content, I decided to record a quick game of Rocket League. I hope to do more of these in the future, like with a lot of my episode content.
Blood Review - Heavy Metal Gamer Show (666th Video):

Today is a milestone for the channel. This is my 666th video. So I figure I would go with something a little evil, something real dark and demonic. So I picked Blood. A first person shooter developed by Monolith Productions. I hope you enjoy this review. Thanks for watching.
Heavy Metal Gamer Plays: Audiosurf - Judas Priest - Jugulator:

A little different style let's play, little less babbling from myself and more heavy metal music. That's right I do a let's play of Audiosurf. So here is Judas Priest "Jugulator". Hope you enjoy this let's play. Thanks for watching.
Primal Rage (Arcade) Review - Heavy Metal Gamer Show:

To end out the week I am reviewing the Arcade version of Primal Rage, was developed and published by Atari Games. Primal Rage is a interesting fighting game that had a bit of success in 1994. Hope you enjoy this review. Thanks for watching.
Go Away My Fat Review - Heavy Metal Gamer Show:

What the hell is this shit? Why the hell did I even buy this? Well truthfully it looked goofy, and it was cheap as hell. So to start out this big week of 4 videos. I figure I would review this odd game titled Go Away My Fat that can be found on Steam. Hope you enjoy this review. Thanks for watching.
Heavy Metal Gamer Presents: Fortnite Montage - Episode 1:

I don't normally do Fortnite videos, but I plan to do some here and there. I have done a let's play episode, and I figure I would put together a montage of ridiculous shit that happened while playing with DeadPylons, DaylightDelta and RaptorFan from the Dead Nation Discord. Hope you enjoy this montage. Thanks for watching.

DeadPylons Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyKkSep...6lv79UIe3A
Heavy Metal Gamer Plays: WCW Nitro (PS1) - Diamond Dallas Page Vs Syxx:

Video 3 of 4 this week, and I figure I would do a Heavy Metal Gamer Plays on WCW Nitro on the Playstation. This is a match between DDP vs Syxx aka X-Pac, aka Sean Waltman. Hope you enjoy. Thanks for watching.
Brutal MooD (Alpha Demo) - Heavy Metal Gamer Preview:

Final video of the week, and this time I do a quick preview of Brutal MooD, a game that has a demo out there and soon will be on Steam. It's like a mixture of Hotline Miami and DooM, and very interesting. Hope you enjoy this preview video. Thanks for watching, and enjoy your weekend.

Brutal MooD Article Link:
http://www.alphabetagamer.com/brutal-mood-alpha-demo/

Brutal MooD Steam Page:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/790680/Brutal_MooD/
Alfred Chicken (NES) Review - Heavy Metal Gamer Show:

Only going to release 2 videos this week. Monday and Thursday, and to start out this week's content I am doing a review of Alfred Chicken on the NES. I hope you enjoy this review. Thanks for watching.
(05-15-2018, 10:47 AM)HeavyMetalGamer Wrote: Heavy Metal Gamer Presents: Fortnite Montage - Episode 1:

I don't normally do Fortnite videos, but I plan to do some here and there. I have done a let's play episode, and I figure I would put together a montage of ridiculous shit that happened while playing with DeadPylons, DaylightDelta and RaptorFan from the Dead Nation Discord. Hope you enjoy this montage. Thanks for watching.

DeadPylons Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyKkSep...6lv79UIe3A

The thumbnail is wrong.

Here's how you do a Fortnite thumbnail.  ROFL

HMG BEAST MODE GOLD SCAR GAMEPLAY 10000 KILLS: V BUCKS GIVEAWAY!
(05-21-2018, 10:44 PM)Waffengewalt Wrote: The thumbnail is wrong.

Here's how you do a Fortnite thumbnail.  ROFL

HMG BEAST MODE GOLD SCAR GAMEPLAY 10000 KILLS: V BUCKS GIVEAWAY!

That looks like soy boy garbage. I'm not soy boy garbage, I am just mediocre dog shit.
(05-22-2018, 10:07 AM)HeavyMetalGamer Wrote: That looks like soy boy garbage. I'm not soy boy garbage, I am just mediocre dog shit.

and we like it that way. Hand

I was joking btw - Fortnite unfortunately attracted many soyboys alongside anyone else
GUN (PC) Review - Heavy Metal Gamer Show:

Originally I planned a let's play of Duck Game, which would of been episode 2, but the video corrupted and I said fuck it, I will do it at a later time. So in this review I have decided to check out GUN, which was released on the PC, Playstation 2, XBOX, and GameCube, and later on it had a XBOX 360 release. I hope you enjoy this review. Thanks for watching.
Burnout (PS2) Review - Heavy Metal Gamer Show:

To start out this week of content I have a review of the first game of the Burnout series. That's right Burnout for the PS2. I hope you enjoy this review. Thanks for watching.
Heavy Metal Gamer Plays: Team Fortress 2 - Episode 7:

Been a long while since I did a Team Fortress 2 let's play video. So here is Episode 7. This one went a bit long, but damn was it a fun game. I hope you enjoy. Thanks for watching.
Earthworm Jim 2 (Sega Genesis) Review - Heavy Metal Gamer Show:

Many years ago I did a review for Earthworm Jim, well now it's time to check out one of the sequels, and that is Earthworm Jim 2. I am reviewing the Sega Genesis version of the game. I hope you enjoy this review. Thanks for watching.
HardBall! (Sega Genesis) Review - Heavy Metal Gamer Show:

To start out the week, I have decided to check out a baseball game, and since currently baseball is going on, it fits like a glove. Here is my review of HardBall! on the Sega Genesis. Hope you enjoy, thanks for watching.
Blood & Bacon Review - Heavy Metal Gamer Show:

Hope you fuckers are having a great Wednesday, and here is a new review. This time I check out Blood & Bacon, a game you can find on steam for very cheap. Hope you enjoy the review. Thanks for watching.
Heavy Metal Gamer Plays: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Sega Genesis):

To end out he week, I figure a complete playthrough of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers on the Sega Genesis. Yes this is the fighting game. I hope you enjoy this let's play. Thanks for watching.
Galaga Review - Heavy Metal Gamer Show:

Starting out the week with a review of one of grand fathers of the shoot em up genre. Sure it's not the first, but it's one of the most popular to this day when it comes to the classics. So here is my review of the Galaxian sequel....Galaga. I hope you enjoy. Thanks for watching.
Heavy Metal Gamer Plays: Paperboy (Game Boy) - Episode 4:

It's time for a let's play episode of Paperboy. Can I beat the score of Episode 3? Time to find out. Friday I will be releasing a review of Tenchu: Stealth Assassin on the PS1, so be ready for that. Hope you enjoy this let's play. Thanks for watching.
Tenchu: Stealth Assassins Review - Heavy Metal Gamer Show:

There has been a good amount of people asking when I would ever get around to this review, well here it is. I hope you enjoy this review of Tenchu: Stealth Assassins on the Playstation. Thanks for watching.
Postal REDUX Review - Heavy Metal Gamer Show:

Let's start out the week by going POSTAL. Here is my review of Postal REDUX on PC. I hope you enjoy this review. Thanks for watching.
Heavy Metal Gamer Video Blog: Nerd/Geek Culture and Gaming Memorabilia:

Only 2 videos this week, since I am going out of town for the weekend. So with that being said, here is a video blog on my thoughts with the whole Nerd/Geek Culture that seems to be a thing now, and of course Gaming Memorabilia. I hope you enjoy this video blog. Thanks for watching.
Excitebike (NES) Review - Heavy Metal Gamer Show:

To start out this week's content, here is a review of Excitebike on the NES. A game that some consider a classic! Hope you enjoy this review. Thanks for watching.
Heavy Metal Gamer Plays: Dig Dug (NES) - Episode 2:

Last time I did an episode, I set a pretty decent high score. In this episode of Dig Dug on the NES, I am going to try and beat that score. I hope you enjoy this let's play. Thanks for watching.
Bug Attack! Review - Heavy Metal Gamer Show:

A while back I was gifted a game by Zoe from Retro Is Life, so I figure it was time to check out Bug Attack. A game that is heavily inspired by classic arcade games, and I am also guessing a little dose of the Atari era of gaming. I hope you enjoy this review. Thanks for watching.

Check out the Retro Is Life Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/RetroIsLife/
VR Chat Hell: Episode 3 - What A Shit Show:

WARNING: Some of the chat might be offensive to some. So if you are offended by words that are spewed around in something like VRChat. This video might not be for you.

It's been a little while since I did a VR Chat Hell episode, and thanks to DeadPylons, Azotherian, ScruffShark, and others, it was one ridiculous adventure ranging from me yelling at random people, a horny crippled old lady robot dude, singing karaoke with Hank Hill, and more. Sit back, enjoy this shit show, and I thank you for watching.

DeadPylons Twitter:
https://twitter.com/Deadpylons

Azotherian's Twitter:
https://twitter.com/Azotherian

ScruffShark's Twitter:
https://twitter.com/ScruffyShark
Play With The Teletubbies (PS1) Review - Heavy Metal Gamer Show:

A review on a Saturday, rise and shine motherfuckers, it's time for a review of Play With The Teletubbies on the Playstation. Is it horrible? Is it an absolute cancer? Well time to find out. Hope you all enjoy your weekend, and thanks for watching!
Castlevania (NES) Review - Heavy Metal Gamer Show:

This is one review a handful of people are going to be excited to see as they have asked me for about 5 years now. So here is my review of the Konami classic, Castlevania on the NES. I hope you enjoy this review. Thanks for watching.
Heavy Metal Gamer Plays: Grand Theft Auto V - Episode 3:

It's been over a year since I last did a Grand Theft Auto V let's play episode, and since I have it on PC. Why not do an episode? Of course I only have Franklin unlocked, but of course this series of episodes will be between PC and PS3. Hope you enjoy this let's play. Thanks for watching!
Worms Armageddon (PC) Review - Heavy Metal Gamer Show:

Starting out the week with the Worms crew. That's right I am reviewing Worms Armageddon, which is by Team 17. Hope you enjoy this review. Thanks for watching.
Heavy Metal Gamer Plays: Sinistar (Arcade) - Episode 1:

It's time to visit a game that use to scare the shit out of me, but now I find to be one of the best arcade games of all time. That's right Sinistar. This is the arcade version. I hope you enjoy this let's play. Thanks for watching.
Dynasty Warriors Review - Heavy Metal Gamer Show:

To end out the week, I figure it was time to check out a series that has a shitload of games in it, and really changed itself quite a bit, which isn't a bad thing. That's right Dynasty Warriors on the PS1. Hope you enjoy this review. Thanks for watching.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Has the 'Angry Gamer' Phenomenon Gone Too Far? Painkiller 6 107 10-12-2015, 04:21 AM
Last Post: Painkiller
  Konami Survey Asks for Gamer Opinions Painkiller 6 136 10-11-2015, 12:07 AM
Last Post: Ravenwreck