100% Proof That Evolution Is FALSE!
In the form of a short video compiling the most recent fights at Walmart stores, I have conclusive evidence that evolution never happened, and that the subjects are most definitely the children of God, rather than descendants of the great apes:
Visit this user's website
Quote this message in a reply
to be really honest, i think what is a Big step back in Evolution is some of these [Brain Dead] Morons filming these idiots arguing, why should i care if someone is arguing?, i don't give a shit what started it, it ain't my fucking business LOL!.

however, the last two here i actually agree with. #2 states that it's illegal to Film inside Walmart (or any store for that matter), though cause that it's illegal, how come the people filming the argument at #3 are NOT being told to Turn off their phones?, there is a Individual there that is wearing a store Uniform, does he not notice that people are Filming with their phones?. lol. but #1 is a Great example for WHEN your supposed to use your Phone's built-in camera, is to Document Criminal activity, like, to catch some Ginger Haired Twat who is a common thief.
Quote:Juiceman (Dopeman that's my shit) to be a dopeman you gotta qualify don't get high off ya own supply

http://nastymetalproductions.forcesofsteel.com/
X-Morta/Bandcamp.com
NastyMetalProdcuctions/YouTubeChannel
HeavyThrashhed/Soundcloud.com
Yeah, very true. It's a private business that's open to the public, so they have the right to refuse service to anyone who disrespects their rules. It's just like if you go to a bar and act like a cunt to everyone there, and then you get kicked out. Tongue
Fun fact my favorite band in any genre is DEVO, who since the 70's have been talking about this very thing.
Devolution is real.
FinalShawn wrote:From that list, I chose Death...

Instagram @dutch_steel

Well, I would have to agree that evolution never happened and this not only with gay-mart brawl but the IQ of people today thanks to phones, goes to show that our intelligence is in decline.
My band projects: RanCoffin (Black Metal, Crust/D-Beat Punk) and Haunted Burial (Traditional Doom Metal)

Quote:Your priorities Are wrong. Your faith Is blind. Crush the weak Uphold the strong. Burn the brains Of mankind.
-Amebix - Fear Of God (1985)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Proof That Some People Are Truly Sad Painkiller 8 216 10-16-2014, 12:56 AM
Last Post: MetalCrusader