[Album] Tyrant (US) - Hereafter (TBA 2020)
Sounding quite good. Very doomy riffs on here. Featuring Robert Lowe on vocals and Ronnie Wallace on drums.

More details to be revealed soon, but in case anyone is interested, Shadow Kingdom Records recently reissued their first three albums on cassette, vinyl, and digipak CD.
Visit this user's website
Quote this message in a reply
It sounds quite good, sounds like something from the 1980's. I love that! It's in the 2nd decade of the 21st century and it's fantastic to know that an old school traditional heavy metal band is gonna release something new. This should be in metalheads' top lists in 2019! I look forward to this. I'll keep my eye out on this album by Tyrant!
This is gonna be killer!!
Sounds pretty good. I loved Rob Lowe on Death Magic Doom. Solitude Aeturnus is a bit hit or miss for me. Interested in this. I also should pick up those SKR reissues too at some point.
@glovesofmetal (Instagram)
I only have the Old Metal Records reissues. I know those were unofficial, but the quality is quite good. I didn't care for the bonus tracks.
Painkiller King Fowley claimed those to be OK'd by the band. I know he definitely bootlegged a lot of shirts (He had a killer "vintage-style" Don't Break the Oath design some time ago). Seems to be a lot drama associated with his releases via that label.

Not sure if you've read this in the past but a discussion can be seen here: http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.p...2dac050b6b
@glovesofmetal (Instagram)
I haven't read that thread before, but thank you for the information. I know that as long as the band is OK with a particular pressing, then buying it should support them. It's just that the label itself has been known to have bootlegged other stuff, just as you said with the shirts. I did buy the Too Late to Pray shirt off King Fowley, as well as Glacier's self-titled EP shirt (keep in mind that this was in 2014, so a few years before the band would officially print out their shirts). Both are very good in quality, but the Glacier one has the best look.
I listened some of their first album, great traditional heavy band! Need to listen more of them!
About the new song, just awesome, with a big epic mood, I bet it's a long duration song!
"There ain't no way to stop us
and you'll never kill our pride
'cause it's not only music
it's a chosen way of life!"
Totally forgot to post this. They did a cover of Black Sabbath's "Snowblind".
It's really good, a nice tribute to the fathers of Metal. Points to them for picking this song, instead of the most famous classics over and over already coverized.
Problems in the mixing process unfortunately delayed the release a few more months, guaranteed an early 2020 launch.
That's a bummer. Mellow

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Album] King Diamond (DK/US/SE) - The Institute (TBA 2020) Painkiller 6 250 08-21-2019, 01:31 AM
Last Post: Painkiller
  Keep It True XXIII (April 24-25, 2020) Painkiller 3 184 08-01-2019, 09:00 PM
Last Post: HeavyMetalGamer
  [Album] Sanctuary (US) - Transmutation (TBA 2020) Spirit in Black 0 528 07-28-2019, 03:26 AM
Last Post: Spirit in Black
  [Album] Testament (US) - TBA Album (January 2020) Painkiller 3 227 06-23-2019, 10:56 PM
Last Post: Painkiller
  [Album] Sepultura (BR) - TBA Album (February 2020) Painkiller 1 151 05-07-2019, 12:19 AM
Last Post: Spirit in Black