[Asian Thrash Metal] Terror Squad (JP)
They're probably named after the Artillery album, but I never saw it confirmed anywhere. Anyways, Terror Squad is a bit of an oddball, highly aggressive Japanese thrash metal band. They can get borderline death metal and also a little bit technical at times. I suppose they owe more to the German style of thrash, but the band definitely has plenty of unique character. They're still around, but their last album was released way back in 2006 (alongside a bunch of splits and stuff like that). The second album, Chaosdragon Rising, oddly has some weird anime-esque cover, but the songs I've heard from it sound excellent. I've recently received the first album, the wild stream of eternal sin, and I dig it a lot already. It's some very awesome stuff.

Quote this message in a reply
I think Too Dark Park would really dig this sort of band. Maybe even Heavy Thrashhead. Wink
Visit this user's website
Their albums are very cheap up on discogs for some reason. Just be sure you don't accidentally buy something from the rap group with the same name. Tongue I should be getting their second album sometime in 1-2 weeks.
Fucking amazing. Brutal
(09-13-2018, 04:46 PM)Painkiller Wrote: I think Too Dark Park would really dig this sort of band. Maybe even Heavy Thrashhead. Wink

You're right I do like it!
After taking a look at their discography it reminded me I need to pick up some Syphilitic Vaginas releases!!!
FinalShawn wrote:From that list, I chose Death...

Instagram @dutch_steel

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [North American Thrash Metal] Holy Terror (US) Painkiller 1 79 07-30-2017, 04:45 AM
Last Post: Too Dark Park
  [North American Thrash Metal] Death Squad (US) Painkiller 0 445 01-01-2014, 07:04 PM
Last Post: Painkiller