[Compilation] Cirith Ungol (US) - I'm Alive (October 25, 2019)
Pointless nonsense. Cirith Ungol is property of Leatherby Holdings.
Quote:CD 1
+ Live at Up the Hammers Festival - 2017 (14 Tracks)

CD 2
+ Live at Up the Hammers Festival - 2017 (3 Tracks)
+ Live at Hammer of Doom - 2017 (5 Tracks)

DVD 1 (TRT: 03:11:16)
+ Live at Up the Hammers Festival - 2017 (17 Tracks)
+ Live at Hammer of Doom Festival - 2017 (19 Tracks)

DVD 2 (TRT: 03:14:49)
+ Documentaries (4 Parts)
+ Live at Rock Hard Festival - 2018 (12 Tracks)
+ Interview - Rock Hard Festival

BONUS DVD (TRT: 02:04:53)
+ Live at Keep It True Festival - 2017 (14 Tracks)
+ Documentary - The Lost Years

VINYL
----------------------------
SIDE A
01. Intro
02. I'm Alive
03. Join the Legion
04. Atom Smasher
05. Edge of a Knife
06. Blood & Iron

SIDE B
07. Black Machine
08. Frost and Fire
09. Finger of Scorn
10. Chaos Descends
11. Doomed Planet

SIDE C
12. Chaos Rising
13. Fallen Idols
14. Paradise Lost

SIDE D
15. Master of the Pit
16. King of the Dead
17. Cirith Ungol

BONUS 10" - Live at Hammer of Doom - 2018
----------------------------
SIDE A
01. Intro
02. War Eternal
03. Nadsokor
04. Fire
05. Death of the Sun

SIDE B
+ Etching

Box Set Includes:
----------------------
+ Box (~xx" x xx" x xx")
+ 2CD/2DVD Digipak
+ Bonus DVD
+ Purple Marbled Vinyl
+ Bonus 10" Purple Marbled Vinyl (Etched Side B)
+ Drum Stick
+ Mini Microphone
+ Guitar Picks (3)
+ Backpatch
+ Metal Keychain
+ Laminate w/ Lanyard
+ Autographed Photocard
+ Concert Setlist w/ Graphics (Hand Drawn by Rob)
+ A1 Concert Poster
+ Limited Edition (1000 Copies)

This release comes as an expansive double-live album and multi-DVD package entitled, "I'm Alive". Live audio (contained on the CD and Vinyl Variants) recorded amidst a rapturous crowd at the Up the Hammers festival in Athens, Greece showcases the magic and might of Cirith Ungol onstage. Additional full-length epic performances recorded at the Hammer of Doom (2017) and Rock Hard Festivals (2018) in Germany are included on the Double DVD set. For this monumental release, a special in-depth documentary spanning 2 hours in length is also included. The documentary features exclusive interviews about the history and legacy of the band, as told by the current and original members.
Visit this user's website
Quote this message in a reply
The worst part of it all is that people will buy these.
@glovesofmetal (Instagram)
That tiny microphone cracks me up.

Yeah, I saw "certain people" comment elsewhere how they have no problem with getting that crap. They're the same people that live to kiss ass in order to elevate their brand.
I'm all for fanboy-ism and obsessing about dumb merch for my favorite band but this is just excess for the sake of excess.

Sick of seeing these overpriced bundles with 2x shirts, used condom, etc, etc. anytime one of these bands put something out. They all seem to be on Metal Blade now that I think about it; KD Live DVD bundles, Angel Witch, Satan: Cruel Magic, and this one. This one by far and away takes the cake for the most insane though.
(09-12-2019, 06:08 PM)Phantasm Wrote: used condom
The Mentors would pull something like that. ROFL

Yeah, Metal Blade Records is snatching up some of these old bands again. I liked the latest Satan album, but to be honest with you, I'm starting to get a little bored of them (lives are still phenomenal). Life Sentence was great, while Atom by Atom attempted something a tad different and came out fine. Cruel Magic is sounding too typical at this point. I do hope they still have a few more albums in them before they're gone for good. I'm not complaining about that.
(09-12-2019, 06:27 PM)Painkiller Wrote: The Mentors would pull something like that. ROFL

Yeah, Metal Blade Records is snatching up some of these old bands again. I liked the latest Satan album, but to be honest with you, I'm starting to get a little bored of them (lives are still phenomenal). Life Sentence was great, while Atom by Atom attempted something a tad different and came out fine. Cruel Magic is sounding too typical at this point. I do hope they still have a few more albums in them before they're gone for good. I'm not complaining about that.

Totally with you re: Satan. Life Sentence was fantastic but each subsequent album was fine but less than the one before. Crushing live act though.
Way too much nonsense in there. I'll take the live DVD shows though. But yeah, just a way to milk a band anymore.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Halford (UK) - Celestial (October 18, 2019) Ironmaidens666 4 143 09-06-2019, 04:00 PM
Last Post: Dudemanguy
  [Album] Galneryus (JP) - Into the Purgatory (October 23, 2019) Dudemanguy 3 389 08-30-2019, 05:47 AM
Last Post: Dudemanguy
  Airbourne (AU) - Boneshaker (October 25, 2019) Heavy Thrashhead 0 253 08-23-2019, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Heavy Thrashhead
  Exhumed (US) - Horror (October 4, 2019) Ironmaidens666 1 431 08-14-2019, 02:59 AM
Last Post: Too Dark Park
  [Album] Steve Grimmett's Grim Reaper (UK) - At the Gates (October 11, 2019) Ironmaidens666 6 517 07-26-2019, 03:35 AM
Last Post: Ironmaidens666