Do You Have a 'Man Cave'?
So, I rented out a small storage unit next to my apartment, and I'm using it as a simple chill zone. Hooked up my video game consoles and got the DVD player going. My music collection stays in my bedroom, though. Been spending more of my free time just hanging out there and appreciating the simpler things. Unfortunately, my Wi-Fi doesn't make it that far, although Internet connectivity should still be doable via tethering mobile data (it's just that for security reasons, I don't do it often, and the same goes for Bluetooth).

Once I have enough money to get my own place, that'll be a lot better. For now, this helps someone who is introverted.
Visit this user's website
Quote this message in a reply
Not really unless you count my room, but it's pretty much just my computer.
Occasionally, I write Western and Japanese music reviews.
My son moved out, so we have a 3rd bedroom where I have my computer, recording gear, LPs, CD's & stereo. So, yeah I guess.
My whole 4 bedroom double story house is one giant man-cave...
Nope..mainly just hang out in my room or living room.
I have my PC and gaming stuff all in one room, but I don't have it decked out or anything. Just a regular room lol.
I have access to our living room, but not as much input (despite paying half of the rent), hence why I went ahead and rented that garage. It's actually a little bit longer than my bedroom, so there's more leeway for decking things out.
i guess you can call my Bedroom my "Man Cave". lol. which all Joking aside, is more of a "Man Cave" than really a Bedroom. though it will soon become more of a "Man Cave" by Next Year when i get rid of this "Bed" and replace it with a Futon Bunk Bed or something. lol. then i will feel Pleased. lol.
Quote:Juiceman (Dopeman that's my shit) to be a dopeman you gotta qualify don't get high off ya own supply

http://nastymetalproductions.forcesofsteel.com/
X-Morta/Bandcamp.com
NastyMetalProdcuctions/YouTubeChannel
HeavyThrashhed/Soundcloud.com
Yep! I have a man cave which is, of course, my room. lol
My band projects: RanCoffin (Black Metal, Crust/D-Beat Punk) and Haunted Burial (Traditional Doom Metal)

Quote:Your priorities Are wrong. Your faith Is blind. Crush the weak Uphold the strong. Burn the brains Of mankind.
-Amebix - Fear Of God (1985)
Yes I do, If you're ever in NZ come visit.
FinalShawn wrote:From that list, I chose Death...

Instagram @dutch_steel

Just my tiny bedroom for all my stuff.
Nope.I have half of my cd collection in the livingroom,next to my little desk for my computer.The other half of the cd's,all my LP's,other metal related stuff are stored in boxes in a tiny room on the first floor.
I would love to get a space going at some point. Unfortunately, large city apartments don't allow for such things. I still have 1000s of CDs at my room in my Mom's place. Here's to hoping I live in a real space some day. I mean, that 6 ft + Eddie poster has to go somewhere again.
@glovesofmetal (Instagram)