Dreams Thread

I been having some strange dreams for quite sometimes now. But i wonder how many of you on here have these good, bad or strange dreams? I made this thread because I've never seen a thread where it's about the person personal dreams or whatever so i decided to step in there and make this thread.

Recently, i just had a dream where i was in a Gothic like mansion with a cemetery behind in the house similar to Resident Evil Remake. It was something i witness that was stalking someone throughout the place, but i don't remember what it's looks like but it was ugly looking if you ask me.
My band projects: Bloody Rage (Extreme Metal, Crust/Hardcore/D-Beat Punk) and Haunted Burial (Traditional Doom Metal)

Quote:Your priorities Are wrong. Your faith Is blind. Crush the weak Uphold the strong. Burn the brains Of mankind.
-Amebix - Fear Of God (1985)
Visit this user's website
Quote this message in a reply
I dreamed I was on a robbing spree till the phone woke my ass up.
I love dreaming and look forward to them. My dreams are usually bizarre and entertaining for the most part, like an alternate reality I am able to partake in when I sleep. There's always weird shit going on in them, strange scenarios and recently, close friends of mine who have passed-away will be in them which is kind of cool because well, they're gone from this realm but not that one. Dreams have always intrigued me, there's more to them than we think, I believe.
"I saw Kirk Hammet pick up Tiny Tim's ukulele and play some Metallica solos...sounded JUST like the record..."

"If you listen to BM, but you don’t know what phase the moon is in, or what wild flowers are blooming then you have failed. It is shocking to me that one could be seriously interested in Black Metal and not be deeply committed to radical ecology."
Dream from last night.
I was at a show looked like a pretty big one and I was was wearing a white Seax t-shirt of the cover of the last album.
I was in a sea of black t-shirts and various young people came up to me and said they liked my t-shirt.
I don't own a Seax t-shirt.WTF?
FinalShawn wrote:From that list, I chose Death...

Instagram @dutch_steel

I just had dream recently where it was something out of a horror movie where some woman was driving and dropped me off somewhere then ended up encountering some dolls and demons. Then some demon give me a assault rifle weapon and let just say that i was fighting them back.
My band projects: Bloody Rage (Extreme Metal, Crust/Hardcore/D-Beat Punk) and Haunted Burial (Traditional Doom Metal)

Quote:Your priorities Are wrong. Your faith Is blind. Crush the weak Uphold the strong. Burn the brains Of mankind.
I had a rather unusual dream not too long ago.  I choked two people to death.  I don't know why.  I was in the mob too.  They dismembered the bodies and we were going to put them in the trash.  Cool, but fucked up at the same time. WTF?
Just don't fall asleep next to someone. Tongue
(11-25-2017, 05:58 PM)Mick Bynes Wrote: I had a rather unusual dream not too long ago.  I choked two people to death.  I don't know why.  I was in the mob too.  They dismembered the bodies and we were going to put them in the trash.  Cool, but fucked up at the same time. WTF?
Did they refuse to serve you extreme chili beans? Those things are fucking bomb. Oh
(11-25-2017, 07:45 PM)Painkiller Wrote: Did they refuse to serve you extreme chili beans? Those things are fucking bomb. Oh

LOL nope.  It was super weird.  I'll go more into it.  I choke two people at the same time and kill them both.  One was a woman and one was a man.  The next thing I see is that I'm with these mafia guys and we have their body parts (I'm presuming they were dismembered) in a trash bag.  I get really nervous about trashing their bodies.  But the mob boss was telling me that it was okay and we were going to dump in the garbage in the back of a movie theatre.  We were in an elevator.  It was really really strange. WTF?
I had a dream last night I do not quite understand.

There was an all concrete house I would explore with my brother and his (non-existent) friends. Inside of it was always changing. With bridges, indoor deserts, floating phenomena, real life video game contests, black never-ending corridors, puzzling beings. Nothing was ever constant. It was deemed public by the local government. The friends of my brother were two nerdy guys, a dumb beautiful woman and of course, my brother. They would never stop participating in the disturbing random senseless, esoteric events that seemed to never halt curiosity, it only built it. I was the only one questioning what was going on. I knew something was wrong, so I went to find out. I go up the stairs case across a wooden bridge to find the most disturbing thing. A decrepit old woman sitting near a fire in the center of some outdoor constructed room with a cabinet and a tree next to each other on a wall. She was in front a very realistic wooden wheel that had a red devil face craved in that was protruding from the center. Painted around were three triangles of yellow, black, and green overlapping each other. She said she was a practicing devil worshipper all her life and used it to keep my brother and his friends inside the building for her own entertainment. Her hexing tool was sigilized and I could feel ignorance, euphoria, stupidity, flippitness radiate very realistically from her wheel. It looked like she improvised it from years of experience. Later, I casually mentioned the stupidity of the woman and she said with no remorse and implying that she doesn't have any concern, "Yes, I know, she is becoming rather unpopular." I showed my mother the wheel once she put it away tucked at the side of the cabinet and she noted how scary it looked.

I am still shocked by the realism of this dream. There can be person like this that does real cursing and real hexing and causes real disasters. I hope tonight I get a sequel.
That's quite a bizarre dream right there. WTF?
I wish my dreams were that elaborate.
All dreams are elaborate but, the scene with the hag was so contradictory to usual dream mayhem. Last night's was not the same at all. Last night was like a usual random dream. The night before I felt conscious which is not standard in dreaming.
(09-13-2018, 06:23 PM)The Jon Master Wrote: I had a dream last night I do not quite understand.

There was an all concrete house I would explore with my brother and his (non-existent) friends. Inside of it was always changing. With bridges, indoor deserts, floating phenomena, real life video game contests, black never-ending corridors, puzzling beings. Nothing was ever constant. It was deemed public by the local government. The friends of my brother were two nerdy guys, a dumb beautiful woman and of course, my brother. They would never stop participating in the disturbing random senseless, esoteric events that seemed to never halt curiosity, it only built it. I was the only one questioning what was going on. I knew something was wrong, so I went to find out. I go up the stairs case across a wooden bridge to find the most disturbing thing. A decrepit old woman sitting near a fire in the center of some outdoor constructed room with a cabinet and a tree next to each other on a wall. She was in front a very realistic wooden wheel that had a red devil face craved in that was protruding from the center. Painted around were three triangles of yellow, black, and green overlapping each other. She said she was a practicing devil worshipper all her life and used it to keep my brother and his friends inside the building for her own entertainment. Her hexing tool was sigilized and I could feel ignorance, euphoria, stupidity, flippitness radiate very realistically from her wheel. It looked like she improvised it from years of experience. Later, I casually mentioned the stupidity of the woman and she said with no remorse and implying that she doesn't have any concern, "Yes, I know, she is becoming rather unpopular." I showed my mother the wheel once she put it away tucked at the side of the cabinet and she noted how scary it looked.

I am still shocked by the realism of this dream. There can be person like this that does real cursing and real hexing and causes real disasters. I hope tonight I get a sequel.

And I thought my dreams was weird and crazy WTF?