Guests Cannot View Poll Results
You must LOG IN or REGISTER to be able to vote in this poll.

Favorite Warlock Album?
Choose one of the four.

All four albums are great in different ways, but Hellbound combines the raw intensities of Burning the Witches (my second favorite) and the more melodic direction as explored on True as Steel (my third favorite). Triumph and Agony might've experienced some line-up troubles, but it definitely made for a good transitional album onto Doro, although Force Majeure could've also been considered a Warlock album.

Visit this user's website
Quote this message in a reply
Tough decision, I love them all. I chose Burning, it has that raw and angry sound typical of underground bands from the '80s.
"There ain't no way to stop us
and you'll never kill our pride
'cause it's not only music
it's a chosen way of life!"
I think that the album has a "typical' sound of the underground bands is why it's my second favorite album. I'm not saying that it's unoriginal, but Hellbound had catchier songwriting. It would've been interesting if the first two albums were recorded and mixed the same way as True as Steel (probably the best production of them).
Visit this user's website
Yes, I agree, Helbound's songs really have a more "sophisticated" sound, so to speak.
"There ain't no way to stop us
and you'll never kill our pride
'cause it's not only music
it's a chosen way of life!"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Favorite Acid Album? Painkiller 3 149 02-16-2019, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Keeper
  Favorite U.D.O. Album? Painkiller 8 204 08-30-2018, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Keeper
  Favorite Finnish Old School Death Metal Album? BeyondOsiris 8 454 08-09-2017, 04:42 AM
Last Post: FinalShawn