General Video Games Thread
HeavyMetalGamer you gonna love this. Apparently, Angryjoe (more like angrycuck) decided to blame the other side for Battlefield 5 shitty pre-order sales. This is what happened if you shoved women in the game forcefully that they have little to no value in the game. Your gonna get backlash for it.

My band projects: Bloody Rage (Extreme Metal, Crust/Hardcore/D-Beat Punk) and Haunted Burial (Traditional Doom Metal)

Quote:Your priorities Are wrong. Your faith Is blind. Crush the weak Uphold the strong. Burn the brains Of mankind.
-Amebix - Fear Of God (1985)
Visit this user's website
Quote this message in a reply
(08-20-2018, 11:02 AM)MetalSamurai Wrote: HeavyMetalGamer you gonna love this. Apparently, Angryjoe (more like angrycuck) decided to blame the other side for Battlefield 5 shitty pre-order sales. This is what happened if you shoved women in the game forcefully that they have little to no value in the game. Your gonna get backlash for it.

But that's not the reason why it sold like shit. They are making an excuse because the game is dog shit. That and the story behind the game sounds fucking stupid. It's really not about women being in the game. Angry Joe is retarded, always has been, always will be.
(08-20-2018, 11:35 AM)HeavyMetalGamer Wrote: But that's not the reason why it sold like shit. They are making an excuse because the game is dog shit. That and the story behind the game sounds fucking stupid. It's really not about women being in the game. Angry Joe is retarded, always has been, always will be.

According to angrycuck logic, "omg I blame these women hating men from the other side that caused BattleShit 5 pre-order to sale like shit wahhhhhh!1!!!11!!"

Most of all, how can this idiot defend Battleshit 5 and EA greedy practices when he hypocritically against greedy corporations?! I can't tell if he retarded or paid by EA or someone that tell him to defend EA and Battleshit 5. Or even both at this point. I wouldn't be surprised if he paid by EA to say that. Anyone who falls for "because of women in the game" logical fallacies is a complete idiot including Angrycuck himself.
My band projects: Bloody Rage (Extreme Metal, Crust/Hardcore/D-Beat Punk) and Haunted Burial (Traditional Doom Metal)

Quote:Your priorities Are wrong. Your faith Is blind. Crush the weak Uphold the strong. Burn the brains Of mankind.
-Amebix - Fear Of God (1985)
Yep, I mean sure they did kinda shoe horn some stuff in there, but shit, that's not 100% why. It's a bargain bin title at this point. Battlefield 1 was enjoyable, but they fucked it up horribly with BF5. I'd rather play Hardline lol.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Most METAL Video Games of All Time Painkiller 31 1,300 12-25-2017, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Metalmaniaxe
  Video Games Offshoot: JRPGs vs WRPGs Messiah X 8 248 12-21-2014, 01:52 AM
Last Post: HeavyMetalGamer