Girl With Insane Dating Standards
This video says Painkiller all over Forces of Steel!

I don't know if she could be as nutty as my ex or nuttier. She(26) says that even if a man is a month younger than her it feel like dating her little brother(24). This is someone who must feel very, very miserable about herself.

WARNING: CONTAINS HORNY MEN, SUPREME RETARDATION, AND FEMINISM.

VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.
Quote this message in a reply
Women often want to date men that are taller and older than them nothing new there, the fact that it's a deal breaker well that's something else.
FinalShawn wrote:From that list, I chose Death...

Instagram @dutch_steel

My standards: Don't have chameleon-like dyed/colored hair.
(03-13-2019, 05:39 PM)Dudemanguy Wrote: My standards: Don't have chameleon-like dyed/colored hair.

LOL

Her hair does look like shit! She looks like someone who is living high on Disney.
I have a friend of a friend who described her,"standards," about 3 years ago, and it was hilarious. Her father had been an NFL player, so she defaulted into that type but with more intellect and personality, and we all laughed at her over how incredibly unlikely all of that was. ROFL

Hell, I brought it up to her last week when I saw her again. She insists she's come back down to Earth, but she hasn't described what her current standards are. Laugh
(03-13-2019, 06:50 PM)StainedClass95 Wrote: I have a friend of a friend who described her,"standards," about 3 years ago, and it was hilarious. Her father had been an NFL player, so she defaulted into that type but with more intellect and personality, and we all laughed at her over how incredibly unlikely all of that was. ROFL

NRL player with intellect? Doesn't exist! That's why they're always in the news fucked up on coke and pissing in their own mouths.
That was pretty hilarious that males having feet fetish sounded "weird" to her, but she didn't mind wanting to be choked by whoever "deserved" her.

It's clear that this is just one SJW nutcase (just look at her hair color) that is getting so much unwarranted attention. Still, it's very comforting that these types aren't going to be breeding anytime soon.

Also, I don't remember, but did they specify which kind of Asian she is? Japanese? Korean? Chinese? Koreans tend to be very picky and forbid all interracial relationships. If she's Korean, then her family should've (rightfully) disowned her for not actively seeking a male in her own country.
Visit this user's website
I would guess she's Filipino based on looks, but I could certainly be wrong.
Take a looking at the dating site world, they're a lot of girls like her and it makes you wonder why they can't find a dude to be with. They gonna end up being alone and go batshit insane one day. God knows what they turned into since she's most likely an sjw-type.
My band projects: Bloody Rage (Extreme Metal, Crust/Hardcore/D-Beat Punk) and Haunted Burial (Traditional Doom Metal)

Quote:Your priorities Are wrong. Your faith Is blind. Crush the weak Uphold the strong. Burn the brains Of mankind.
-Amebix - Fear Of God (1985)
Visit this user's website

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dating Sites are pointless MetalSamurai 194 2,886 04-05-2018, 05:54 PM
Last Post: Painkiller
  Insane Clown Posse Mick Bynes 7 115 09-18-2016, 06:40 PM
Last Post: Duy Minh
  17 Year-Old Danish Girl Fought Off a Rapist - Now She's Charged With a Crime. Speedball 2 55 06-14-2016, 03:13 AM
Last Post: Heavy Thrashhead
  Insane Creationist Megan Fox "Audits" Museum's Evolving Earth Exhibit Speedball 12 113 04-01-2015, 02:41 PM
Last Post: HeavyMetalGamer
  How To Pick-Up A Girl With Her Mom (WTF???) Speedball 0 55 03-02-2014, 10:55 AM
Last Post: Speedball