Hank Shermann (DK) - 'The Bloody Theme' (February 8, 2019)
Minute-long stream available for streaming. Sounds OK, but nothing special. Maybe it's a good thing Mercyful Fate remained split...?

Quote:MERCYFUL FATE guitarist Hank Shermann will release a solo single, "The Bloody Theme", on February 8. The track, which was mixed by Tue Madsen, features guest appearances by vocalist Nicklas Sonne (DEFECTO) and drummer Bjarne T. Holm (MERCYFUL FATE).
Visit this user's website
Quote this message in a reply
hmm, not special, but i will give it this, it at times reminds me of Denner/Sherman, but with better production and with a vocalist who seems to sound better than guy from Cage. lol. but i don't know if i'm completely sold though, i'll see.
Quote:Juiceman (Dopeman that's my shit) to be a dopeman you gotta qualify don't get high off ya own supply

http://nastymetalproductions.forcesofsteel.com/
X-Morta/Bandcamp.com
NastyMetalProdcuctions/YouTubeChannel
HeavyThrashhed/Soundcloud.com
Definitely with you on the singer part! Laugh
When I first layed eyes on the topic title I thought it was about Herman Frank, haha.
I agree, it isn't nothing breakthrough, but it's cool, pure traditional heavy metal!
"There ain't no way to stop us
and you'll never kill our pride
'cause it's not only music
it's a chosen way of life!"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Candlemass (SE) - The Door to Doom (February 22, 2019) Painkiller 20 246 02-20-2019, 11:42 PM
Last Post: Painkiller
  Solicitor (US) - Demo 2019 (February 4, 2019) Painkiller 3 99 02-05-2019, 02:49 PM
Last Post: Thundersteel
  Spirits of Fire (US) - Spirits of Fire (February 22, 2019) Painkiller 4 74 01-31-2019, 03:51 PM
Last Post: Painkiller
  Bloody Rage (US) - Sinister Odyssey (January 25, 2019) MetalSamurai 4 78 01-25-2019, 02:59 AM
Last Post: MetalSamurai
  Overkill (US) - The Wings of War (February 22, 2019) Painkiller 6 138 12-16-2018, 09:12 AM
Last Post: I Hear Black