Japanese Metal Forum
Hello, everyone!

I'm proud to announce the launch of one of our sister forums, Japanese Metal Forum. Exactly as its title implies, it's a place where people discuss all things Japanese metal. Because there isn't a whole lot of representation for the scene outside of Japan, we took it upon ourselves to put together an English-speaking community that's solely devoted to the great music of Japan! If you're a fan or curious to learn more about Japanese metal, then join us! Hand
Visit this user's website
Quote this message in a reply
Excellent idea, certainly it will be of great aid for those which want to know more of the great metal scene from there! I will join!
"There ain't no way to stop us
and you'll never kill our pride
'cause it's not only music
it's a chosen way of life!"
(07-27-2016, 09:55 PM)Keeper Wrote: Excellent idea, certainly it will be of great aid for those which want to know more of the great metal scene from there! I will join!
Thanks for joining! It has really been getting active, and we only just started three weeks ago.

Just to be sure, Forces of Steel is still my metal home, but Japanese Metal Forum is more like an extension of the forums for those who are more interested in Japanese metal.
Yeah, from what I saw it really has agreat movement! I already shared it with some friends, I hope they decide to register too!
It's ok, you can't never get too much metal forums, hehe.
(07-28-2016, 03:28 PM)Keeper Wrote: Yeah, from what I saw it really has agreat movement! I already shared it with some friends, I hope they decide to register too!
It's ok, you can't never get too much metal forums, hehe.
Never enough good ones for sure.
I only do here, NWN and the Japanese one.
Are any of the others even worth visiting, I hear mostly bad things?
FinalShawn wrote:From that list, I chose Death...

Instagram @dutch_steel

This one is good too, also dedicated to old true metal, and it has a great download section:
http://www.heavymetalrarities.com/forum/
Made my account on there. The scene looks interesting, going to check it out.
(07-28-2016, 03:45 PM)Keeper Wrote: This one is good too, also dedicated to old true metal, and it has a great download section:
http://www.heavymetalrarities.com/forum/
Cheers man will check it out.Smile

Instagram @dutch_steel

You're welcome! Wink
A lot of action going on over there. Feel free to join up!
Quote:Our members have made a total of 6,242 posts in 578 threads.
We currently have 98 members registered.
The forums have been doing quite well. Heck, activity is through the roof! Lots of great features have since been introduced. We got a member on there who's selflessly helping us out with translations of Japanese-language articles, interviews, reviews, and so on.

Also, we don't just discuss metal on there. If you're looking to even discuss J-pop or math rock, then there are established sections of the community where that is doable.

I'm proud to administrate both forums, but Japanese Metal Forum really is the best (and only) outlet for all discussions considering Japanese music.
Quote:Our members have made a total of 27,428 posts in 1,229 threads.
We currently have 160 members registered.
Also, you may be interested to check out this HubPages article that one of the moderators, TadakatsuH0nda, wrote. He's also a member here, so you might've seen him around recently.
I love the new Moonlight and Forest themes. Now that I cleared my phone's cache, I can see the backgrounds behind the logo.
Our first anniversary is today! Read all about it here. Smile
Yeah this awesome, there was an obvious gap in the online world for this and you saw the opportunity and took it , long may it last.Happy Birthday!

Instagram @dutch_steel

We've successfully kicked off our second anniversary in full gear here, full of Dr Pepper goodness! Just a few thousand posts short of 100,000 in total, which is pretty impressive for forums nowadays, let alone recent ones.

If anyone loves Japanese metal, then feel free to check it out.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forum Maintenance Painkiller 48 670 Yesterday, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Painkiller
  Forum & Thread Subscriptions Painkiller 0 190 04-22-2016, 06:50 PM
  Forum Userbars Painkiller 0 304 04-28-2015, 02:59 AM