Metal Hair Care
As someone with shoulder length hair, I'm always looking for new hair care products to try. I've been using Aussie shampoo and conditioner for the longest time, but I'm starting to realize the high alcohol content leaves my hair pretty dry.

What do you guys use?
I suppose many people will continue moving towards careless computing, because there's a sucker born every minute. - RMS 

Quote this message in a reply
Wen hair conditioning spray is very good for long hair. It was good when I had very long hair myself.
I mostly use Suave..it does the job for my past shoulder length hair. I also use V05 clarifying shampoo and conditioner once or twice a week.
(09-05-2018, 05:28 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote: I mostly use Suave..it does the job for my past shoulder length hair. I also use V05 clarifying shampoo and conditioner once or twice a week.

I use V05 on and off again. It's not bad considering it's one of the cheapest brand name shampoos/conditioners on the shelf.
I suppose many people will continue moving towards careless computing, because there's a sucker born every minute. - RMS 

I would stop washing your hair regularly; this helped mine a lot when I have it at mid to longer lengths. Shower normally as you would, but shampoo and condition every 10-14 days or so. On off shampooing days, I may even just condition. Since I've gone this route, my hair looks and feels healthier.

If you're worried about looking greasy, use baby powder or dry shampoo to tackle that issue.
@gloveofmetal (Instagram)
I heard that baking soda and vinegar mixed into a solution works really well for natural hair care. I usually avoid ever touching a shampoo bottle again, as my scalp doesn't like it.
Visit this user's website
Sadly I work in a pretty disgusting kitchen so I'm forced to wash and shampoo it every night to get the grease out. It feels really disgusting if I don't. Thankfully I never seem to have split ends or anything.

Oh, and I try to condition it every other day.

I'm just going to drop in and say that if you have straight hair, you're playing the game on easy mode.