[North American Death Metal] Skeletal Remains (US)
I happened to catch these guys open for Obituary and was so impressed that I bought both of the albums they had on sale at the merch stand. Chatted with the guys for a bit and they were pretty cool dudes. Skeletal Remains is from California (around the LA area) and they play an old school style of death metal with the usual influences, but they do it exceptionally well. There's plenty of good riffs to sink your teeth into, and the guitar solos are really good. Very enjoyable stuff. They've been around since 2011 and have 3 albums out so far (the third one came out last year).

Occasionally, I write Western and Japanese music reviews.
Quote this message in a reply
Skeletal Remains kicks big fat booty! Great band. I enjoy their music. I haven't listened to them in a while. I'll listen to them soon. I find Devouring Mortality to be the best album.
Visit this user's website
A cool band.I like the style of death metal they play.
Yeah I'm really enjoying their third album in particularly lately. That is one of 2018's strongest releases.
I haven't any of their albums as of yet.YT and the likes works fine for me now.
Their stuff is all on bandcamp if you want want to go physical. Wink
(05-30-2019, 06:36 AM)Dudemanguy Wrote: Their stuff is all on bandcamp if you want want to go physical. Wink

I know,thank you anyway. Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [North American Death Metal] Vital Remains (US) Speedball 7 356 04-19-2019, 12:31 AM
Last Post: Painkiller