[North American Heavy Metal] Winghead (US)
so this new Band of mine is picking up where X-Morta left off. still rooted in Heavy Metal, but won't be going all over the place like what i tried to do with X-Morta. there will be a Sound here with it's own style of Guitar tones. very inspired by the likes of Accept, AC/DC, Krokus, Anvil, Saxon and Bullet.

definitely will record songs for a Debut full length this year, might start as early as next week.

before i completely end off this post, i'll be giving a Fact on behind the name of this new band. the name comes from a particular Hammerhead Shark (was always Fascinated by Sharks as a kid). always thought Hammerheads were badass looking, but when it comes to Metal, there have been plenty of bands using the name Hammerhead. and since the different names for different species of Hammerhead, some of 'em just don't Ring as much, only two that did were Bonnethead and Winghead (the smaller of the group), never looked to see if anyone used Bonnethead, but to be honest, i really don't want anyone to get the idea that i somehow got in contact with Graham Bonnet, lol, so the one i ended up picking was obviously Winghead. though the smaller one of the Group (and known for it's distinct Head shape), it has a good name for a Metal band (or Hard Rock band) so, why not go for it, eh?.

also, here this logo that i have set to use. hope you all like it.

anyways. this thread will be used for Updates and Announcements and so on. definitely would like to hear feedback. take care.
Quote:Juiceman (Dopeman that's my shit) to be a dopeman you gotta qualify don't get high off ya own supply

http://nastymetalproductions.forcesofsteel.com/
X-Morta/Bandcamp.com
NastyMetalProdcuctions/YouTubeChannel
HeavyThrashhed/Soundcloud.com
Visit this user's website
Quote this message in a reply
Cool logo.

Should I call you Heavy Winghead now? Tongue
(07-28-2019, 04:42 PM)Painkiller Wrote: Cool logo.

Should I call you Heavy Winghead now? Tongue

Tongue. yeah, ironic i pick the name that Rhymes with my Online name. i always wanted to name a band after a Shark to be honest and before i decided to stick with this name, i almost was set on Using Blacktip (named after the both Blacktip Shark and Blacktip Reef Shark), but it ends up sounding more like Blacktrip and since there was a band already named that who ended up changing their name, i didn't feel like causing any Confusion.

here is the official Facebook page
Quote:Juiceman (Dopeman that's my shit) to be a dopeman you gotta qualify don't get high off ya own supply

http://nastymetalproductions.forcesofsteel.com/
X-Morta/Bandcamp.com
NastyMetalProdcuctions/YouTubeChannel
HeavyThrashhed/Soundcloud.com