[Progressive/Technical Thrash Metal] Anacrusis (US)
Essential technical/progressive thrash metal that is very heavy and rapid fire with a very abysmal atmosphere.

Quote this message in a reply
You can download their albums for free and legally here.
Visit this user's website
I already got what I needed downloaded. That is a sign of an artistically committed band. Great old-school thrash metal! ROCK ON! Headbanger ROCK ON!
I really need to find the time to properly check out this band.
You won't regret it! First three albums.
I remember downloading their albums on their official website. They were generous by having all of their albums (including remix albums if I'm not mistaken) for free on their site. They are such a good progressive thrash metal band. They are probably one of the best prog thrash metal bands. The first couple of albums are the best to me.
They're coming back. No "Good bye!!!!"* here. Smile
Quote:St. Louis, Missouri-based progressive/melodic thrash metallers ANACRUSIS will once again take the stage for a special hometown show to celebrate the reissue of their entire catalog on Metal Blade Records later this year.

The December 7 concert at Delmar Hall will be a three-part performance featuring all original members from the band's 1986-1993 run. Come and hear the music of ANACRUSIS performed by all three original recording lineups.

Part one will be performed by the original 1986-1990 lineup of Kevin Heidbreder, Kenn Nardi, John Emery and Michael Owen. It will feature songs from "Suffering Hour" and "Reason". Part two will be an all-"Manic Impressions" set with drummer Chad E Smith. Part three will highlight the band's final release, "Screams And Whispers", and will include drummer Paul Miles.

The Delmar Hall presale will take place today (Thursday, July 11) from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. CST. When prompted, type in the presale code "GRATEFUL" to access tickets before the general public.

Tickets go on sale to the general public beginning Friday, July 12 at 10 a.m. CST.
*Referring to a hilarious post MetalSamurai made a long time ago. It's become an inside meme. :^)
Can't wait for those reissues. That's my kind of shit right there.
Occasionally, I write Western and Japanese music reviews.