R.I.P. Hartmuth 'BlackGoat' Schindler (Barbarian Wrath, Nazgul's Eyrie Productions)
After suffering severe brain damage and remaining in a comatose state for nearly two years straight, Hartmuth "BlackGoat" Schindler, the owner of record labels Barbarian Wrath and Nazgul's Eyrie Productions, has passed away at the age of fifty-two. His loving wife, Ann Brew of Witches Brew, took the helm in formally ending operations for both businesses to take care of medical expenses and other necessities.

Not only was Schindler a monumental force in releasing music for extreme metal bands, he also was oftentimes executive producer and assisted with lyrics for bands such as Barathrum and Countess.

As sad as this whole news is, at least it's all over now. R.I.P.
Visit this user's website
Quote this message in a reply
So sad to hear. R.I.P.
RIP. I was a huge supporter of NEP/BW for a lot of my early days listening to extreme metal. That NEP back catalog of Barathrum/Countess/Mortuary Drape is just so impressive. Tearstained, Hail, Megiddo were also some great BW rostered bands. Will have to give some of these albums a spin in his honor.

I also believe the song "Tyrant of the Motorway" off the Countess Revenge pt. I (or maybe pt. II) was dedicated to him.
@glovesofmetal (Instagram)
(09-05-2019, 05:04 AM)Ironmaidens666 Wrote: So sad to hear. R.I.P.

This R.I.P.
FinalShawn wrote:From that list, I chose Death...

Instagram @dutch_steel

My condolences to the family and friends, may he rest in peace.
"There ain't no way to stop us
and you'll never kill our pride
'cause it's not only music
it's a chosen way of life!"
Sad to hear.Years ago,and for a short period of time,we were on the same forum and he was always cool.To me and the other members.

RIP Metal Hart
(09-05-2019, 11:36 PM)Spirit in Black Wrote: Sad to hear.Years ago,and for a short period of time,we were on the same forum and he was always cool.To me and the other members.

RIP Metal Hart

The BW bulletin board? I was active there for some time until it went away.
(09-06-2019, 06:31 PM)Phantasm Wrote: The BW bulletin board? I was active there for some time until it went away.

It was the forum of his wife Cheryl,Witches Brew.
(09-07-2019, 01:21 AM)Spirit in Black Wrote: It was the forum of his wife Cheryl,Witches Brew.

Ah yeah I think they were basically on linked pages or so if I recall. Each band on the roster had a sub-forum, etc.
(09-07-2019, 02:54 PM)Phantasm Wrote: Ah yeah I think they were basically on linked pages or so if I recall. Each band on the roster had a sub-forum, etc.

I think it was like that.From what I can remember.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Veins Full of Wrath Productions (CL) HecTheWreck 0 199 04-25-2016, 09:24 PM
Last Post: HecTheWreck