Thread Closed 
Rush 40th Anniversary Tour
Rush will be touring the States and Canada this spring and summer. I would like to go to one of the shows closest to me, but we will see. Anyone gonna see em?

May 08 - Tulsa, OK - BOK Center
May 10 - Lincoln, NE - Pinnacle Bank Arena
May 12 - St. Paul, MN - Xcel Energy Center
May 14 - St. Louis, MO - Scottrade Center
May 16 - Austin, TX - 360 Ampitheater
May 18 - Dallas, TX - American Airlines Center
May 20 - Houston, TX - The Toyota Center
May 22 - New Orleans, LA - Smoothie King Center
May 24 - Tampa, FL - Amalie Arena
May 26 - Atlanta, GA - Verizon Wireless Ampitheatre
May 28 - Greensboro, NC - The Greensboro Coliseum
May 30 - Bristow, VA - Jiffy Lube Live
Jun. 08 - Columbus, OH - Nationwide Arena
Jun. 10 - Buffalo, NY - First Niagara Center
Jun. 12 - Chicago, IL - United Center
Jun. 14 - Detroit, MI - Palace Of Auburn Hills
Jun. 17 - Toronto, Ontario, CAN - Air Canada Centre
Jun. 19 - Toronto, Ontario, CAN - Air Canada Centre
Jun. 21 - Montreal, Quebec, CAN - Bell Centre
Jun. 23 - Boston, MA - TD Garden
Jun. 25 - Philadelphia, PA - The Wells Fargo Center
Jun. 27 - Newark, NJ - Prudential Center
Jun. 29 - New York, NY - Madison Square Garden
Jul. 09 - Kansas City, KS - Sprint Center
Jul. 11 - Denver, CO - Pepsi Center
Jul. 13 - Salt Lake City, UT - Maverik Center
Jul. 15 - Calgary, Alberta, CAN - Scotiabank Saddledome
Jul. 17 - Vancouver, British Columbia, CAN - Rogers Arena
Jul. 19 - Seattle, WA - Key Arena
Jul. 21 - Portland, OR - Moda Center
Jul. 23 - San Jose, CA - Sap Center At San Jose
Jul. 25 - Las Vegas, NV - MGM Grand Garden Arena
Jul. 27 - Phoenix, AZ - Us Airways Center
Jul. 30 - Irvine Meadows, CA - Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
Aug. 01 - Los Angeles, CA - The Forum
Going to depend on ticket prices and work schedule. Hope I can go, but probably wont be able to.
2 days before my birthday.....hmmm.....

This could be the last big tour from Rush as well. At least that is what Geddy Lee said on That Metal Show.
Visit this user's website
But why only in the USA and Canada?? not fair!!!!
I'd go if I had free tickets but am way too poor now to even think of going. I saw them three times in the late 80s/early 90s and recommend for any fan to see them if you can, Geddy's voice is pretty shot these days but if they have a fair amount of old songs on their setlist, it'll be a great show.
"I saw Kirk Hammet pick up Tiny Tim's ukulele and play some Metallica solos...sounded JUST like the record..."

"If you listen to BM, but you don’t know what phase the moon is in, or what wild flowers are blooming then you have failed. It is shocking to me that one could be seriously interested in Black Metal and not be deeply committed to radical ecology."
I've got tix for the philly date. Interested to see how the setlist pans out...

It will be nice if they will play this
I haven't seen the setlist/don't want to, but I hear it is pretty killer. I read on another board, "you'll love the show if you like A Farewell to Kings." Out of the 3 total times I've gone to see Rush, this time may be the show I've been wanting each time.
(05-11-2015, 07:03 AM)Phantasm Wrote: I haven't seen the setlist/don't want to, but I hear it is pretty killer. I read on another board, "you'll love the show if you like A Farewell to Kings." Out of the 3 total times I've gone to see Rush, this time may be the show I've been wanting each time.

This tour would be the one to catch, the setlist is pretty damn strong and has quite a few songs which are favorites of mine I didn't expect to see. I'd love to see this show, they'll be here on the 20th of this month but I'm too broke to even think about going.
"I saw Kirk Hammet pick up Tiny Tim's ukulele and play some Metallica solos...sounded JUST like the record..."

"If you listen to BM, but you don’t know what phase the moon is in, or what wild flowers are blooming then you have failed. It is shocking to me that one could be seriously interested in Black Metal and not be deeply committed to radical ecology."
I'm going to the show in Irvine on July 30
Fuck me Rush delivered. I've had the chance to see them the last three tours '10, '12, and this one. Boy, this is the one to see. They played material I had been hoping for each of the other times. I appreciate Rush's evolution and sampling of various musical styles, but the '70s material is what I love most.

Two half set with an intermission in between. They played for about 3 hrs total (pretty impressive honestly); the second half of the setlist was a burner. Material from '82-'75 with at least 1 song off each of those albums. Never did I expect to hear tracks off Caress of Steel and Fly by Night but it happened. Great show and way to close out my Rush concert going.
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Manilla Road (US) - 40th Anniversary World Tour (2017) Painkiller 5 248 08-11-2017, 02:22 AM
Last Post: Painkiller