Shirts For Sale
Used shirts that I have no use for/do not fit me. I'll post the sizes here but can measure upon request. Please contact by PM with any questions. See photos in Imgur link. Would prefer to ship within the USA as international shipping is quite expensive and paid by the buyer.

Ozzy Osbourne: Speak of the Devil Raglan (3/4 sleeve), double sided; Bootleg featuring the album cover and the bat period tour design. Size M - $25
Venom: Black Metal L/S double sided. Bootleg featuring printed sleeves. Small hole in one arm pit and sleeve cuff. Size S $20
Iron Maiden: USA BoS Tour 2016 (leg 1) double sided with dates. Size L never worn/washed. -$25
Barathrum: Hailstorm/Nocturnal Necromancy. Limited print sold with the Legions of Perkele deluxe LP on the now defunct KBTMT Records (Germany). Never worn. - $15
Gates of Slumber: Slumbering Souls. Sold on the Hymns of Blood and Thunder tour in support of Pentagram (USA). Size XL. - $15
Countess-Burning Scripture. Limited print sold as pre-order package with the album of the same name. Size XL- $15

Shirts
@glovesofmetal (Instagram)
Quote this message in a reply