The Heavy Metal Gamer Show
I am redoing this post, but I am not going to link my older videos. To make it easy, you can go to my youtube channel. www.youtube.com/HeavyMetalGamerShow and watch them.

Starting this year, when I start again (currently on break) I will start from fresh.

I don't have a return date yet, but I will eventually. I just been enjoying the holidays, ruining my liver, and actually sitting down and enjoying games, not saying I enjoy them when working on a review, but I am more relaxed I guess you can say.

My plans for 2014 is to do the same, reviewers, Let's Plays, the new spinoff show "Modern Gamer Fanboy Reviews" and I am going to try and do more metal music stuff, rant videos, opinion videos, possibly some reviews, it all depends on how busy I get offline, etc, but I want to review some albums that aren't very popular that people should listen to, they should have in their collection.
Visit this user's website
Quote this message in a reply

Heavy Metal Gamer: Duke Nukem 3D Review:

2014 is here....it's been here all month, and I am sure you were wondering where the hell I was? Well, maybe 2 of you lol.

I got a brand new review, and this time I take a look at Duke Nukem 3D, not just the PC version, but the Sega Genesis version as well. You are probably wondering, Sega Genesis version?! WHAT? Yes there is a Sega Genesis version, let's see how many times I can say version in this post.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy the review, and thank you for watching.
Heavy Metal Gamer Plays - Tecmo Super Bowl 2014: Seattle Seahawks Vs Denver Broncos:

Tomorrow is the Super Bowl, and for you fans of football, it's a big day, for you Seahawks and Broncos fans, it's almost like Christmas, 2 badass teams are going to face each other on Super Bowl Sunday. So I thought I would do a Let's Play video on this year's Super Bowl using the Tecmo Super Bowl ROM Hack with the 2014 roster. I hope you guys enjoy this Let's Play. Thanks for watching.
Heavy Metal Gamer Video Blog: Flappy Birds:

Brand new video blog, where I talk about Flappy Bird, and give my thoughts about this game, and the whole debacle.
Heavy Metal Gamer: Renegade Review:

A brand new review, and this time I check out Renegade, on the Arcade and NES. Just a few side notes for the 2 1/2 of you that watch these reviews. No intro, the dumbass that edits these videos, deleted the intro like a complete jackass, don't worry, he's been fired, and terminated for good.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this review of Renegade, I will have a new intro, although the funny thing is, you will see my old intro in a Let's Play I recorded over the weekend, that will be out in a few weeks though.
Heavy Metal Gamer: Super Mario Land Review:

Brand new review, once again no intro but I have one done, and it will be used on my next review. This time I check out Super Mario Land on the Game Boy. I hope you guys enjoy this review, and thanks for watching.
Heavy Metal Gamer: Number Munchers Review:

Brand new review, and this time I check out the educational PC game known as Number Munchers. I hope you guys enjoy this review, and thanks for watching.
Modern Gamer Fanboy Reviews: Tetris:

First Modern Gamer Fanboy Review of 2014. Modern Gamer Sam is back and he wants you to know how he feels about Tetris.

Modern Gamer Sam is such an asshole.
Heavy Metal Gamer Video Blog: KISS & The Rock N Roll Hall of Fame:

Another video blog, and this time I talk about music, instead of gaming, and I focus on the recent KISS & The Rock N Roll Hall of Fame debacle. I hope you guys enjoy this video blog, and thank you for watching.
Heavy Metal Gamer: Donkey.BAS Review:

No this is not Donkey Kong, or donkey punch, this is just strictly Donkey or the technical name. DONKEY.BAS. I hope you guys enjoy this review, and thanks for watching.
Heavy Metal Gamer: Shaq-Fu Review:

It's time for another review, and this time I decided it would be fun to check out Shaq-Fu. That famous game hated by so many gamers, but is it really that bad? Is it really unplayable like everyone says? I give my thoughts on that in this review. I hope you enjoy it, and thank you for watching.
Heavy Metal Gamer: Bionic Chainsaw Pogo Gorilla Review:

You ever seen a Bionic Chainsaw Pogo Gorilla? What about a T-Rex in a tux with cactus arms? You have now. This is my review of the newest game from I-Mockery. I hope you enjoy this review. Thanks for watching.
Heavy Metal Gamer's XCLUSIVE Review: Sonya The Trout Monster (XBOX One):

Holy crap, I got asked to do an exclusive review of this game! How awesome is this?!

This review is action packed, so full of action it busts the seems like Rosie O'Donnell at McDonalds! Not only that, an extended intro! A one time only intro at that!

Also there is big news about the future of my channel at the beginning of the review!

I hope you enjoy this badass review!
Heavy Metal Gamer: Beavis & Butt-head (SNES) Review:

Another review, another week, and this time I check out Beavis & Butt-head on the Super Nintendo. I hope you guys enjoy this review, thanks for watching.
(02-01-2014, 11:35 AM)HeavyMetalGamer Wrote: Heavy Metal Gamer Plays - Tecmo Super Bowl 2014: Seattle Seahawks Vs Denver Broncos:

Tomorrow is the Super Bowl, and for you fans of football, it's a big day, for you Seahawks and Broncos fans, it's almost like Christmas, 2 badass teams are going to face each other on Super Bowl Sunday. So I thought I would do a Let's Play video on this year's Super Bowl using the Tecmo Super Bowl ROM Hack with the 2014 roster. I hope you guys enjoy this Let's Play. Thanks for watching.

VERY NICE! ....and the Seahawks did destroy them Broncos lol I still say the New England Patriots would have given a better show! =)
Heavy Metal Gamer: RoboCop (2003) Review:

Another review, this time I check out Robocop...not the old games, but the 2003 game that came out for the PC, Playstation 2, GameCube, and XBOX. I hope you enjoy this review. Thanks for watching.
(04-13-2014, 11:04 AM)HeavyMetalGamer Wrote: Heavy Metal Gamer: RoboCop (2003) Review:

Another review, this time I check out Robocop...not the old games, but the 2003 game that came out for the PC, Playstation 2, GameCube, and XBOX. I hope you enjoy this review. Thanks for watching.

Man, there will be no love for this game and i felt the same way as you did in this review, i only had the xbox copy and the pc version seems no different from the xbox version, i've never beaten the game, the bad controls made the game frustrating, the last i played this garbage was in (i think?) 2008, anyways, it scracthed up, out of it's case, what a waste of my childhood time.
Quote:Juiceman (Dopeman that's my shit) to be a dopeman you gotta qualify don't get high off ya own supply

http://nastymetalproductions.forcesofsteel.com/
X-Morta/Bandcamp.com
NastyMetalProdcuctions/YouTubeChannel
HeavyThrashhed/Soundcloud.com
Like I said in the review, it had potential, the idea of a RoboCop FPS is awesome, but the developers did nothing but fuck up a wet dream.
Yeah, my brother had one of the game magazines arround 2003, looking through it with him and we see there is a new RoboCop game being released, i was like cool, being a fan of RoboCop, i was very excited, the day i played the game, all that wait, what a disopointment, i had better times playing the old NES games and the RoboCop versues The Terminator for the Sega Gensis, just naming those just me excited to play those games again, this one from 2003, just ruins my excitement.
Quote:Juiceman (Dopeman that's my shit) to be a dopeman you gotta qualify don't get high off ya own supply

http://nastymetalproductions.forcesofsteel.com/
X-Morta/Bandcamp.com
NastyMetalProdcuctions/YouTubeChannel
HeavyThrashhed/Soundcloud.com
It's been years since I have last played RoboCop Vs The Terminator, but I might have to fire up the emulator and check it out.
Heavy Metal Gamer Plays: Renegade (NES):

Been a while since I did a Let's Play so I thought I would do one on Renegade, which I reviewed back in Feburary. I hope you enjoy this Let's Play, and thanks for watching.
Heavy Metal Gamer: The Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle Review:

It's Easter Sunday, and I don't have anything really directed towards Easter, but I do have a game that inolves a rabbit, a very famous rabbit known as Bugs Bunny. Good ol Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle. This will be my final review for the month of April, my next review will be May 1st, I just need to take a week or so off, but I will be back May 1st, and got a lot planned for the month of May. I do hope you enjoy this review, and if you celebrate Easter, I hope you have a damn good time with family, or whoever you spend it with, and thanks for watching.
SQUEAL LIKE A PIG!:

Time to open up a can of whoop ass on ya!
Heavy Metal Gamer: Redneck Rampage Review

YEEEEEEEEHAW, Hold on to yer butt, grab yer ol lady and take her to a ho down, while drinkin' that moonshine. Make sure you have yer ol shotgun to just in case yer brother tries to touch yer ol lady's butt....ok enough of the redneck talk. This week's review is Redneck Rampage for the PC, I hope you guys enjoy it, and thanks for watching.
(04-20-2014, 10:35 AM)HeavyMetalGamer Wrote: Heavy Metal Gamer: The Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle Review:

It's Easter Sunday, and I don't have anything really directed towards Easter, but I do have a game that inolves a rabbit, a very famous rabbit known as Bugs Bunny. Good ol Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle. This will be my final review for the month of April, my next review will be May 1st, I just need to take a week or so off, but I will be back May 1st, and got a lot planned for the month of May. I do hope you enjoy this review, and if you celebrate Easter, I hope you have a damn good time with family, or whoever you spend it with, and thanks for watching.
I think I remember playing this game a LONG time ago — the NES one, that is. I'll probably give it another shot, but I don't remember it being all that impressive.
Heavy Metal Gamer: WWF SuperStars Review:

Brand new review, and this time I check out WWF SuperStars, which was released in the Arcade. I hope you guys enjoy this review, thanks for watching.
Heavy Metal Gamer: 3D Pinball: Space Cadet Review:

Brand new review of a game that is well known to PC gamers and more, some call it a classic, some call it a time waster, find out what I think of 3D Pinball: Space Cadet. I hope you enjoy this review!
Heavy Metal Gamer Plays: Nintendo World Championship 1990 - Episode 2:

It's that time again, another Let's Play, and this time it's Episode 2 of Nintendo World Championship 1990. Just like the old video, which I did a while back, I am going to try and beat my old score. I hope you guys enjoy the Let's Play. Thanks for watching.
(05-16-2014, 11:55 AM)HeavyMetalGamer Wrote: Heavy Metal Gamer Plays: Nintendo World Championship 1990 - Episode 2:

It's that time again, another Let's Play, and this time it's Episode 2 of Nintendo World Championship 1990. Just like the old video, which I did a while back, I am going to try and beat my old score. I hope you guys enjoy the Let's Play. Thanks for watching.
That's actually the first time I've heard of this game; its combination of games is pretty interesting, and I also have yet to try out Rad Racer. Good video.
Heavy Metal Gamer: Kawasaki Caribbean Challenge Review:

Brand new review of one of them games I use to rent a lot when I was younger. I hope you guys enjoy this review, thanks for watching.
Heavy Metal Gamer: Taz-Mania (Sega Genesis) Review:

Another review, another day, and all that fun stuff. This time I check out Taz-Mania on the Sega Genesis. I hope you guys enjoy this review, thank you for watching.
I will check out your stuff, thanks.
Heavy Metal Gamer: Hotline Miami Review:

Grab your chicken mask, grab your baseball bat, it's time for a review of Hotline Miami. Hope you enjoy the review, thanks for watching!
Heavy Metal Gamer: Sunset Riders Review:

This week's review is Sunset Riders, the Arcade version, and Sega Genesis port. I hope you guys enjoy this review. Thanks for watching.
Modern Gamer Fanboy Reviews: Doom:

Oh great, look who's back...Modern Gamer Sam, and this time he reviews Doom in a brand new episode of Modern Gamer Fanboy Reviews. You know, I figured Sam went missing, and I figured someone would beat the hell out of him, but nope, here he is.

Remember, this is just a parody, and for a laugh! Thanks for watching \,,/
(06-13-2014, 10:36 AM)HeavyMetalGamer Wrote: Modern Gamer Fanboy Reviews: Doom:

Oh great, look who's back...Modern Gamer Sam, and this time he reviews Doom in a brand new episode of Modern Gamer Fanboy Reviews. You know, I figured Sam went missing, and I figured someone would beat the hell out of him, but nope, here he is.

Remember, this is just a parody, and for a laugh! Thanks for watching \,,/
Unfortunately, this is what many fanboy gamers sound like (even the voice). It's pretty much accurate.
Pretty much lol. It's quite sad.

Meanwhile, I get this:

"Unsubscribing you hate Doom"

LMAO, I can't believe people can't see that the Modern Gamer Fanboy videos are a parody...
Heavy Metal Gamer Plays: Happy Wheels - Episode 1:

It's that time again for another Heavy Metal Gamer Plays, and this time I do my first episode of Happy Wheels, which will be in episode form, so there will be plenty of them. I know...I know, it's been done thousands of times already, but Happy Wheels is a helluva lot of fun. Hope you enjoy this let's play, thanks for watching.
Heavy Metal Gamer: Maru's Mission Review:

This weeks review is Maru's Mission on the Game Boy, I have nothing clever to say here. I hope you enjoy this review, thanks for watching.
Heavy Metal Gamer Plays: 8 Bit Beat - Episode 1:

A new Let's Play of a really fun game I found online, it is free, and here is the link to the game so you can play it yourself:

http://sandbox.yoyogames.com/games/124197-8bitbeat

I hope you guys enjoy the game, enjoy this Let's Play, and thank you for watching.
Heavy Metal Gamer: Sinistar Review:

It's the first of July, and to start out this month I decided to review an arcade game that doesn't get the recognition that it deserves. Also I tell a story about when I was younger, and playing Sinistar. I hope you enjoy this review, thanks for watching.
Heavy Metal Gamer: Lego Island Review:

2 reviews in 1 week. This time I check out Lego Island, another game from my childhood. I hope you enjoy this review, thanks for watching.
Heavy Metal Gamer: Tax Avoiders Review:

No this isn't tax software, this is an actual game on the Atari 2600. I hope you enjoy this review, and the bloopers at the end as well. Thanks for watching
Heavy Metal Gamer Plays: Happy Wheels - Episode 2:

It wasn't too long ago that I did Episode 1, and I thought, I would do another episode for shits and giggles, or giggles and shits, or blood and shits, or shit in yer blood. That is weird. Either way this episode will consist of violence, more violence, ultra violence, and more. I hope you enjoy Episode 2. Thanks for watching!
Heavy Metal Gamer: Black Tiger Review:

Brand new review, and this time I check out Black Tiger, an arcade game from Capcom. I hope you enjoy this review, thanks for watching.
Heavy Metal Gamer: Revolution X Review:

A brand new review, and this time I check out Revolution X. That's right, the game featuring classic rock band Aerosmith. In this review I will be talking about the Arcade version, and Sega Genesis port.
Heavy Metal Gamer Video Blog: PC Master Race VS Console Fanboys:

Been a long while since I have done a video blog, so I thought I would get on a subject that I have seen quite a bit of both throughout the internet, and myself have been accused of being part of the PC Master Race. So I give my thoughts on this whole deal. I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for watching.
(07-24-2014, 01:44 PM)HeavyMetalGamer Wrote: Been a long while since I have done a video blog, so I thought I would get on a subject that I have seen quite a bit of both throughout the internet, and myself have been accused of being part of the PC Master Race. So I give my thoughts on this whole deal. I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for watching.
You're the problem with gaming today.

I agree that this whole PC and console fanaticism is beyond idiotic; you're basically comparing apples and oranges. To be able to own both is actually a privilege, if you enjoy most of the games that you bought. I do find it more convenient, however, to do most gaming via the PC (e.g. emulation).

On the other hand, as you said, a PC is only good when it's built using high-quality video and sound cards, as well as having lots of memory and storage. A console already comes pre-equipped with the essentials that you need to game, and they'll often cost less than the total cost for a proper gaming PC.
Heavy Metal Gamer: Lemonade Stand Review:

Yes, that is Lemonade, although if you see some shady guy turning around with a glass and then giving it to you and it's warm I would be cautious. This week's review is of the Apple II version of Lemonade Stand. I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for watching.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Has the 'Angry Gamer' Phenomenon Gone Too Far? Painkiller 6 118 10-12-2015, 04:21 AM
Last Post: Painkiller
  Konami Survey Asks for Gamer Opinions Painkiller 6 145 10-11-2015, 12:07 AM
Last Post: Ravenwreck