[Traditional Doom Metal] Haunted Burial (US)
This is my current band that I've formed since the beginning of this year. This is basically the side project along with my main band, Bloody Rage. This band is heavily focused on Traditional Doom Metal in the likes of bands that influenced me such as Paul Chain, Pentagram, Saint Vitus, and Trouble, but making it heavier as possible. So far I have come up a couple of ideas in my sleeves. The lyric theme is basically about depression, death, society, macabre, and darkness. Unlike Bloody Rage, this would be possibly the darkest band I've ever come up with.

Here's a sample of what Haunted Burial sounds like and plus, it's the full track. but the rest of track is being worked on. Not sure about the number of tracks when I released an EP or Demo.

My band projects: RanCoffin (Black Metal, Crust/D-Beat Punk) and Haunted Burial (Traditional Doom Metal)

Quote:Your priorities Are wrong. Your faith Is blind. Crush the weak Uphold the strong. Burn the brains Of mankind.
-Amebix - Fear Of God (1985)
Visit this user's website
Quote this message in a reply
Keep it going. Headbanger
Not loving the drum sound, but the rest is pretty damn good.
FinalShawn wrote:From that list, I chose Death...

Instagram @dutch_steel

Strong stuff man....keep it up.
Your stuff just keeps getting better, man. I know you've been busy with Bloody Rage's upcoming EP, but will there be more news on Haunted Burial coming soon? I don't remember what the latest plans were. I'm actually in the mood for some doomy shit right now. You should really look into Ningen Isu and see how they pull it all off.
(06-01-2018, 08:35 PM)Painkiller Wrote: Your stuff just keeps getting better, man. I know you've been busy with Bloody Rage's upcoming EP, but will there be more news on Haunted Burial coming soon? I don't remember what the latest plans were. I'm actually in the mood for some doomy shit right now. You should really look into Ningen Isu and see how they pull it all off.

To answer your question about my update on Haunted Burial update. There will be a Demo release coming later this year. Most of my songs are done, just needed some mixing and mastering done and we're all set.
My band projects: RanCoffin (Black Metal, Crust/D-Beat Punk) and Haunted Burial (Traditional Doom Metal)

Quote:Your priorities Are wrong. Your faith Is blind. Crush the weak Uphold the strong. Burn the brains Of mankind.
Don't forget about that dark ambient project either. I really liked what you were doing with the medieval sounds
(06-04-2018, 07:48 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote: Don't forget about that dark ambient project either. I really liked what you were doing with the medieval sounds

Oh yeah, I forgot about that one too. As for that, it's actually done. I've done the voodoo chant and ritual dark ambient track.

(06-04-2018, 04:50 PM)MetalSamurai Wrote: To answer your question about my update on Haunted Burial update. There will be a Demo release coming later this year. Most of my songs are done, just needed some mixing and mastering done and we're all set.
That's good to know. I can't wait to hear that shit! Headbanger
Final demo cover for Haunted Burial first demo. Hand

Announcement!!

Haunted Burial first demo (as a surprise) has finally arrived only on Bandcamp!! The demo is free to download, so everyone that enjoyed this contents I've done can do so on the site itself. Enjoy! Hand

What tuning is it in? It honestly reminds me of Suicidal Tendencies.
(09-03-2018, 01:52 PM)The Jon Master Wrote: What tuning is it in? It honestly reminds me of Suicidal Tendencies.

This was recorded several months ago. So my tuning is Drop D before I switched on to D Standard for Bloody Rage's new materials.

D standard is my main tuning. Lately I've been playing Db standard.