UFO's:Do you believe?
Surprised no thread on this has been posted before,I myself believe because when I was a kid I used to fly a lot of kites, so I was always looking up and one day I seen like five of them and that was enough to convince me.but with today's technology there are too many people trying to fool the general public as you can find tons of fake shit on youtube so let's post some we see and discuss if it's true or fake.

This one looks legit as Chile has been known to be a haven for them and the people talking sound like it's for real from their reactions,what do you think?
Quote this message in a reply
Yes, I do believe in them. I saw something in the clouds once on my way home from work that actually frightened me a bit. I was driving on back roads and it was following alongside my car until I reached the highway.

That video actually looks quite legitimate, compared to others I've seen. Most have a crappy, out of focus recording quality to them too.
(05-06-2017, 07:16 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote: Yes, I do believe in them. I saw something in the clouds once on my way home from work that actually frightened me a bit. I was driving on back roads and it was following alongside my car until I reached the highway.

That must of been something,I probably would of freaked too.I heard some stories that might be too much, of people that have been adopted by them and they make a lot of sense though that they are watching us which is kind of scary because there is a whole fleet of them just waiting for humanity to fuck up.
Some people believe that our technology comes from them and they can disguise as us. You never know!
I believe %100.

now sadly i have yet to see a solid object. BUT. i have seen some weird lights that are not supposed to be moving. Susanville is kinda of a hot spot for this kind of activity. while we are close to a airbase. i've seen some weird ass lights and my parents have actually seen some solid objects (my fucking luck, Laugh ). now i'll exlpain.

there was one night where i swore i saw a light flash over the mountain so bright it almost blinded me (it WAS FUCKING FAR AWAY!) and then shortly it split into two and disappeared. i've seen helicopter lights plenty of times and this was no helicopter.

another time i've seen weird light movements was back in 2012. it was on a friday. i decided to go out side and sit on my back porch at night and listen to my Demon Pact CD that i had just received in the mail. i went to listen to it and while i was listening to it i look up at the sky and out of nowhere i see this (what looks like) three lights in a triangle shape that was moving in absurd speed. zig zagging all over the place before disappearing. now i've never seen shit like that before and have never seen anything like that ever again. that was the first and last time. it was fucking bizarre i'll tell you.

the last weird incident that happened to me was like last year. so i was listening to music at night in my room with my curtains opened just looking at the sky and this time i see a helicopter just minding it's own business but out of nowhere i get startled by these two hollowed lights that just past right over this fucking helicopter. now i don't know if it was a shooting star or not (it could have not been, cause shooting stars are usually bright as all fuck) but it they were hollowed, almost ghost like....really bizarre.

basically that's all i've seen when it comes to UFO's. but lights are also usually common with this. strange world we live in.
Quote:Juiceman (Dopeman that's my shit) to be a dopeman you gotta qualify don't get high off ya own supply

http://nastymetalproductions.forcesofsteel.com/
X-Morta/Bandcamp.com
NastyMetalProdcuctions/YouTubeChannel
HeavyThrashhed/Soundcloud.com
Visit this user's website
(05-06-2017, 01:42 PM)Heavy Thrashhead Wrote: another time i've seen weird light movements was back in 2012. it was on a friday. i decided to go out side and sit on my back porch at night and listen to my Demon Pact CD that i had just received in the mail. i went to listen to it and while i was listening to it i look up at the sky and out of nowhere i see this (what looks like) three lights in a triangle shape that was moving in absurd speed. zig zagging all over the place before disappearing. now i've never seen shit like that before and have never seen anything like that ever again. that was the first and last time. it was fucking bizarre i'll tell you.

What I saw was three lights, moving in a circular pattern but every few seconds the lights would move in towards the center and then disperse . At first I thought it was search lights set up nearby
I think it would be safe to say that out of this entire vast universe we're not the only ones with life on our planet. I've never seen a UFO, but I do believe in alien life.
(05-06-2017, 03:06 PM)Duy Minh Wrote: I think it would be safe to say that out of this entire vast universe we're not the only ones with life on our planet. I've never seen a UFO, but I do believe in alien life.
This sums up how I feel about it too.
FinalShawn wrote:From that list, I chose Death...

Instagram @dutch_steel

I think we are not alone in this universe aswell.All these planets we haven't discovered yet.Big chance one of them has actual life on it.UFO's has my interest although I think it has nothing to do with life from another planet.More like test flights from military bases or technical compagnies.

I always think if life from another planet see our fcked up planet,they don't want nothing to do with us.
Yeah, I believe in them. Some of them could be military while others could actually be aliens, we can never really distinguish the two though. The cigar-shaped UFO's are definitely 100% extraterrestrial, there's no way humans can make that shit, they're massive. Where I live (Arizona) there's a huge UFO community since we've seen a lot of stuff.
Came across this video recently. taken by NASA back in September and this ain't the first time a weird object showed up during their live streams (i think this had to had been taken during their recent streams).

i don't know though. it looks very legit to me. thinking it could be CGI but it looks too authentic to be Computer Generated Graphics. you decide.

Quote:Juiceman (Dopeman that's my shit) to be a dopeman you gotta qualify don't get high off ya own supply

X-Morta/Bandcamp.com
I think it could be real. If it is, quite amazing that it's able to get so close to the sun.
Can't really tell because I checked this channel out and some stuff on there looks fake as hell,so I don't know.
I'd say fake, refuelling from the sun seems pretty far fetched to me.
FinalShawn wrote:From that list, I chose Death...

Instagram @dutch_steel

It looks like a metal object that reacts (the refuelling thing) on a magnetic field of the sun.It suprises me that this object not explodes or melt because of the heat.
Right now i'm puzzled by what i just saw. it's still daylight over here.

but i'll start with much earlier. let's say somewhere around 4:00 to be exact. so i'm working on new music material (yes. expect a new album from me, hehe) and i got my shades open and i see birds flying around but over the fucking mountain i see one little dot shoot across. now i almost thought it was a bird but seemed to straight to be a bird. but then again shortly two more dots shoot by and did not make any turns or that birds do when flying. it was weird. i normally see this kind of activity at night. first time in daylight.

but it did not end there...just about 7:00 i see right in the sky. still fucking daylight. a bright ass silver light that is big and then fades away. definitely not a shooting star. nor a plane. or even a helicopter. no sounds what so ever. i can't even think of what else it could even had been. but i'm at the conclusion i just saw a UFO.

bizarre shit happens here in Susanville. again. i'm near a airbase. but what i saw was no military aircraft.

fucking unexpected.

X-Morta/Bandcamp.com
I remember when I was in elementary school riding the school bus home, I happened to glance out the window and see what can be described as a metallic plate cover (like in restaurants/hotels) hovering above a distant wooded area. I blinked, and it was gone. I distinctly remember the metallic sheen coming off it. So yes, I believe the truth is out there.
I suppose many people will continue moving towards careless computing, because there's a sucker born every minute. - RMS 

I believe there is life on on other planets since we live in a large universe, but the only "U.F.0" I saw was a shooting star.
I don't believe in UFO's but, I do believe in the existence of spirits and archetypes,as well as astrology. I my view point you can only have one or another. You can't mix and match metaphysics with unknown scientific anomalies. I remember I invoked Babalon in my bedroom while still living with my parents and I heard a soft feminine voice say, "My name is Babalon." That is an experience that still perplexes me and I was NOT sleeping.