[USPM] Heathen's Rage (US)
Heathen's Rage is an American power metal band, originally formed in 1983. Although only a couple of demos and one EP were ever known to be recorded, they've maintained a cult following in some of New Jersey's underground metal scenes.

Musically, I would compare their speed metal-driven assault to that of Judas Priest's; they were all talented songwriters, and it's clear that following the NWOBHM explosion helped them find their edge.

The band also recorded a demo in 1983 that included three covers: "Rod of Iron" by Lizzy Borden, "Burn the Sun" by Virgin Steele, "Detroit Rock City" by Kiss, and an original song titled "Power of the Sword".

There is also a self-released 2006 compilation, The Years of Rage, which includes both the 1985 and 1988 demos, as well as the self-titled EP.
Visit this user's website
Quote this message in a reply
I just found this band through Youtube right now, they're good!!
(04-17-2014, 09:48 PM)Spirit Crusher Wrote: I just found this band through Youtube right now, they're good!!
Yeah, the EP is some cutting stuff. I'm trying to track it down. I love the thrash-meets-power vibe of this band.
Me too, this is exactly the kind of power metal I favor.
(04-17-2014, 09:53 PM)Spirit Crusher Wrote: Me too, this is exactly the kind of power metal I favor.
Have you ever checked out Kratos? What a beast of an EP!
Good band, i did find out that No Remorse records are in the works of releasing a anthology disc and are working with guitarist Rob Warner to gather up more audio tracks, i can't wait for that.
Quote:Juiceman (Dopeman that's my shit) to be a dopeman you gotta qualify don't get high off ya own supply

http://nastymetalproductions.forcesofsteel.com/
X-Morta/Bandcamp.com
NastyMetalProdcuctions/YouTubeChannel
HeavyThrashhed/Soundcloud.com
Ooh nice! The drums are great!!