What Shows Are Coming Up?
Are there any shows coming up in your area soon? If so, feel free to share your flyers and whatnot.

Come this February, I may go see Black Witchery and Weregoat. I've heard many good things about both bands.
Visit this user's website
Quote this message in a reply
For now: Obituary,a couple of local bands.Best part is that I can't go to any of them. Irritated
Thinking about going to see Electric Wizard, but not sure if I'll make it or not. Haven't really heard anything coming my way lately, but haven't been looking either.
I'm gonna see Suffocation and Decapitated in May, but not much else has popped up yet. Keeping my ears and eyes open.
I get another chance to see Satan this March, but I don't think that I'll be able to afford to travel that far. Gatekeeper from Canada is also on the bill.
Next saterday Argus. That's it for the moment. Hopefully Solstice and Manilla Road will visit The Netherlands this fall.
We have Metal Church playing in Milwaukee in April. And the same month, Hexx. Can't wait to see Hexx. First time. And about the 5th time for Church.
Weedeater/Conan
Tomorrow, last minute purchase surprised there were any tickets left to be honest.
FinalShawn wrote:From that list, I chose Death...

Instagram @dutch_steel

My chick just bought tickets for us to see Cannibal Corpse, Nile, and Suffocation next month
"I saw Kirk Hammet pick up Tiny Tim's ukulele and play some Metallica solos...sounded JUST like the record..."

"If you listen to BM, but you don’t know what phase the moon is in, or what wild flowers are blooming then you have failed. It is shocking to me that one could be seriously interested in Black Metal and not be deeply committed to radical ecology."

Will probably be Glenn Hughes on August 18th, followed by Sabbath again on the 19th.
Playing a show with Ross The Boss this Thursday. Then Metal Threat Fest this weekend in Chicago.
Metal Church on August 12th
I was planning on seeing Kreator and Obituary yesterday, but due to time constraints, I had to skip them. I naturally go to shows that I know will be worthwhile, as the closest ones to me require long drives to and from.
Saxon/UFO Saturday. Going for Saxon. UFO only has the vocalist in the band anymore and i'm not sure if i'll stay for their entire set (I'd imagine they are headlining)
I'm seeing Malmsteen in early May. I haven't been to a show in a year so it's something to look forward to, I guess.
Bummed on skipping Uli Jon Roth which a snowstorm prevented, upcoming is Saxon/UFO, Malmsteen, Kreator/Obituary/Midnight, Testament for the coming two months
I'll probably hit this as it's only a 4 hr drive from where I'll be living.Bulldozer in Italy can't beat that!
Demolition Hammer this June
Not metal and not exactly a show (it's a one day festival), but I'm going to Toxic Fest 5 in New Jersey. That's going on April 29. It's a hardcore fest with Billy Club Sandwich headlining.
I'm planning to see Sacred Reich next month.
Me and a friend were talking, Venom Inc, Goatwhore and Toxic Holocaust are playing in Seattle on September 14th. Wouldn't mind going to that show, there is 5 bands listed, but never heard of the other 2. As soon as the show is over, I'd have to get back home for work the next day since it's on a Thursday, but it could be worth seeing Venom Inc. Probably won't make a decision until that week. Depending on his work situation as well.
Oh, is there going to be a forum reunion there? Wink
(08-21-2017, 08:47 PM)Painkiller Wrote: Oh, is there going to be a forum reunion there? Wink

LOL gross.
I'm probably hitting this up next year. It'll be a two-day event. Cruella and Wild Dogs from Oregon have been recently confirmed.
I just got tickets for a friend and I to the Decibel Tour at Santa Ana, California on March 10, 2017:

And I also got a ticket to see fucking Destroyer 666 and Watain a week later in Los Angeles, California on March 17, 2017. Going to be one hell of a week.
Already on the agenda for 2018: Obituary and Cannibal Corpse.
Saw Obituary twice this year, and they were great both times. Saw Cannibal Corpse with Power Trip and Gatecreeper recently, and CC was good, but Power Trip destroys them live.
I've seen Obituary many times (I lost counting tbh).Almost all shows were awesome.The last time I saw Cannibal Corpse was in the late 90's (!).I wasn't a fan back then,they were part of tours of bands I did like.Since 2010 I like CC a lot so I can go now and enjoy the show,I hope.
(11-09-2017, 01:35 AM)Painkiller Wrote: I'm probably hitting this up next year. It'll be a two-day event. Cruella and Wild Dogs from Oregon have been recently confirmed.

Just seen this myself, some of these bands I know of, some I don't. $50 for a weekend pass? Not bad at all.
I was supposed to see Saxon/Priest on opening night in PA. Will likely catch one of the west coast dates instead though after the move.
Due circumstances (last minute renovation on the house) I had to pass the Obituary show last weekend.After a day of hard work I was too tired to go.
Well, Swallow the Sun was here a week back. Not really my style of metal so I passed. A friend of mine went and wasn't impressed.

I somewhat liked their first album, but after that they got pretty samey and bland. I stopped keeping up with them years ago.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Age Restrictions at Shows Painkiller 5 106 10-19-2017, 02:45 AM
Last Post: Too Dark Park
  Are Metal Shows 'Too Safe' Nowadays? Painkiller 17 421 08-21-2017, 04:56 PM
Last Post: HeavyMetalGamer
  The Decline Of Western Civilization Films Are Finally Coming To DVD & BluRay Speedball 5 375 04-01-2015, 04:51 PM
Last Post: Praise_Him
  Best Shows/Tours Over The Years Speedball 27 1,427 12-25-2014, 08:30 AM
Last Post: Spirit in Black
  Coming This Fall: Motörhead's First Cruise, the MotörBoat Painkiller 4 1,715 03-11-2014, 06:49 AM
Last Post: Painkiller