Amazon.com Discogs eBay YouTube
Roller Skate Thread

Doing something different in this thread that I've never done after being here for a long time. Have any of you have experiences in roller skating or rollerblading (like me)? what you thought of doing these type of activity? Has any history skated in a skating rink or skate park?  

I have a long history of doing skating. How was this all started? Well back then circa 1997 (I was little bitty back then), when I was in Pre-K, we used to go on a field trip onto a skating rink and this was my first time in my experience that I went to such a place. All of us rented skates, and most of us, of course, isn't as good in skating, so most of us either struggling, holding the wall (which I kinda did lol), or falling. It was scared at first because of my lack of skills in the skate that going to led me falling constantly.

Fast forward to my teen years, my mom always brings me and sister to our local skating rink. We did rent skate but then, later on, we had our own quad skates. I was kinda skilled in quad skate but something about it wasn't my taste. Then about circa 2007-08, My mom bought me a rollerblade which it feels different than the quad skate because you have to worried about your balances on them because if you don't have any balances, then you're fucked basically. Thanks to Shotokan Karate, I could be able to balance them with no problem, but it takes me time to get used to it.

Discussed skate in general here!
My band projects: RanCoffin (Black Metal, Crust/D-Beat Punk) and Haunted Burial (Traditional Doom Metal)

Quote:Your priorities Are wrong. Your faith Is blind. Crush the weak Uphold the strong. Burn the brains Of mankind.
-Amebix - Fear Of God (1985)
Visit this user's website
Quote this message in a reply